2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 35 - State, State Agencies and Political Subdivisions; Actions by or Against
- Section 1-35-101 - Actions Against State Agencies Deemed Actions Against State; Jurisdiction.
- Section 1-35-102 - Repealed by Laws 1979, Ch. 157, § 3.
- Section 1-35-103 - Violation of State Contracts to Be Reported to Attorney General; Investigation; Action to Recover Damages; Employment of Special Assistants.
- Section 1-35-104 - Actions Under Control of Attorney General; Settlement or Compromise With Approval of Governor.
- Section 1-35-105 - Compensation of Assistants and Court Costs to Be Paid From Sums Recovered; Limitation on Amount.
- Section 1-35-106 - Disposition of Sums Recovered; Appropriation for Costs and Fees.
- Section 1-35-107 - Actions by State or Instrumentality, County, Municipality or School District; Judgment and Enforcement.
- Section 1-35-108 - Deposit of Security by State, Municipality or Agency.
- Section 1-35-109 - Legislature and Legislators as Party to Actions; Properly Naming Party.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.