2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 3 - Limitation of Actions
- Section 1-3-101 - Applicability of Provisions.
- Section 1-3-102 - When Actions May Be Commenced.
- Section 1-3-103 - Recovery of Real Property; Generally.
- Section 1-3-104 - Recovery of Real Property; Legal Disability.
- Section 1-3-105 - Actions Other Than Recovery of Real Property.
- Section 1-3-106 - When Certain Causes of Action Accrue.
- Section 1-3-107 - Act, Error or Omission in Rendering Professional or Health Care Services.
- Section 1-3-108 - Official Bonds and Statutory Undertakings.
- Section 1-3-109 - Actions Not Otherwise Limited.
- Section 1-3-110 - "Substantial Completion" Defined.
- Section 1-3-111 - Improvements to Real Property; Generally.
- Section 1-3-112 - Improvements to Real Property; Exception as to Persons in Possession or Control.
- Section 1-3-113 - Improvements to Real Property; Extension of Limitations Precluded.
- Section 1-3-114 - Legal Disabilities.
- Section 1-3-115 - Liability Created by Federal Statute.
- Section 1-3-116 - Absence From State, Abscondence or Concealment.
- Section 1-3-117 - Effect of Foreign Law.
- Section 1-3-118 - Right to Commence New Action.
- Section 1-3-119 - Effect of Partial Payment or New Promise in Writing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.