There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 21 - Procedure and Actions
Article 2 - Procedure for Small Claims
- Section 1-21-201 - Procedure Generally; Jurisdiction Extended.
- Section 1-21-202 - Commencement of Actions; Remedy Cumulative; Continuance to Obtain Attorney; Docketing.
- Section 1-21-203 - Affidavit of Claim; Service of Summons; Venue Jurisdiction.
- Section 1-21-204 - Time for Appearance.
- Section 1-21-205 - Pleading and Hearing; Execution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.