There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 15 - Attachment, Replevin and Garnishment
Article 4 - Garnishment
- Section 1-15-401 - Availability of Writ of Garnishment.
- Section 1-15-402 - Property Subject to Garnishment.
- Section 1-15-403 - Affidavit for Writ of Prejudgment Garnishment.
- Section 1-15-404 - Issuance of Writ of Prejudgment Garnishment.
- Section 1-15-405 - Issuance of Writ of Post Judgment Garnishment; Multiple Writs.
- Section 1-15-406 - Content of Writ of Prejudgment or Post Judgment Garnishment; to Whom Directed.
- Section 1-15-407 - Answer of Garnishee; Release of Garnishee.
- Section 1-15-408 - Garnishment of Earnings for Personal Services.
- Section 1-15-409 - Service of Writ; Return; Copy to Defendant.
- Section 1-15-410 - Release or Discharge of Garnishment.
- Section 1-15-411 - Delivery of Property.
- Section 1-15-412 - Reply to Answer of Garnishee; Trial of Issues; Judgment.
- Section 1-15-413 - Judgment on Answer of Garnishee.
- Section 1-15-414 - Proceedings on Failure of Garnishee to Answer.
- Section 1-15-415 - Judgment Discharges Garnishee for Amount Paid.
- Section 1-15-416 - Intervention or Interpleader of Third Persons.
- Section 1-15-417 - Claims of Garnishee Against Plaintiff or Defendant.
- Section 1-15-418 - Liability of Garnishee on Negotiable Instruments.
- Section 1-15-419 - When Garnishee Is Mortgagee or Pledgee.
- Section 1-15-420 - Where Property Held to Secure Performance of Other Obligation.
- Section 1-15-421 - Disposition of Property.
- Section 1-15-422 - Effect of Discharge of Garnishee.
- Section 1-15-423 - Execution on Judgment Against Garnishee for Debt Not Due.
- Section 1-15-424 - Failure to Proceed Against Nonexempt Garnished Earnings.
- Section 1-15-425 - Garnishee Bound.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.