2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 5 - Courts
Chapter 7 - Clerks of Court
- Section 5-7-101 - General Duties of Clerk; Under Direction of Court.
- Section 5-7-102 - Precipe for Writs and Process.
- Section 5-7-103 - Filing, Preserving and Use of Papers; Microfilming Permitted.
- Section 5-7-104 - Clerk's Indorsement of Papers.
- Section 5-7-105 - Clerk to Record Proceedings of Court.
- Section 5-7-106 - Repealed by Laws 2019, Ch. 24, § 2.
- Section 5-7-107 - Duties Prescribed for Clerks of District Court Applicable to All Clerks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.