2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 40 - Trade and Commerce
Chapter 14 - Wyoming Uniform Consumer Credit Code
Article 1 - General Provisions and Definitions
- Section 40-14-101 - Short Title.
- Section 40-14-102 - Purposes; Rules of Construction.
- Section 40-14-103 - Supplementary General Principles of Law Applicable.
- Section 40-14-104 - Construction Against Implicit Repeal.
- Section 40-14-105 - Severability.
- Section 40-14-106 - Waiver; Agreement to Forego Rights; Settlement of Claims; Legal Rate of Interest; Applicability.
- Section 40-14-107 - Effect on Powers of Organizations.
- Section 40-14-120 - Territorial Application.
- Section 40-14-121 - Exclusions.
- Section 40-14-140 - General Definitions.
- Section 40-14-141 - Definition.
- Section 40-14-142 - Index of Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.