2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 7 - Driver's Licenses
Article 4 - Ignition Interlock Licenses
- Section 31-7-401 - Ignition Interlock Licenses; Definitions; Administration and Enforcement.
- Section 31-7-402 - Issuance of Ignition Interlock Restricted License; Eligibility.
- Section 31-7-403 - Suspension or Revocation of Ignition Interlock License.
- Section 31-7-404 - Driving Without Interlock Device.
- Section 31-7-405 - Repealed by Laws 2009, Ch. 160, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.