2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 7 - Driver's Licenses
Article 1 - In General
- Section 31-7-101 - Short Title.
- Section 31-7-102 - Definitions.
- Section 31-7-103 - Administration and Enforcement.
- Section 31-7-104 - Disposition of Fees.
- Section 31-7-105 - Administrative Hearings.
- Section 31-7-106 - License Required; Limited to One License.
- Section 31-7-107 - Persons Exempted.
- Section 31-7-108 - Persons Not to Be Licensed; Investigation by the Division.
- Section 31-7-109 - Classes of Licenses.
- Section 31-7-110 - Instruction and Temporary Driver's Permits.
- Section 31-7-111 - Application for License or Permit Generally.
- Section 31-7-112 - Application for License or Permit of Persons Under 18.
- Section 31-7-113 - Fees.
- Section 31-7-114 - Examinations.
- Section 31-7-115 - Issuance, Description and Contents.
- Section 31-7-116 - Carrying and Displaying.
- Section 31-7-117 - Restricted Licenses.
- Section 31-7-118 - Replacement License.
- Section 31-7-119 - Expiration and Renewal; Required Tests; Extension.
- Section 31-7-120 - Records to Be Kept by Division; Exceptions.
- Section 31-7-121 - Repealed by Laws 1997, Ch. 5, § 1.
- Section 31-7-122 - Reexaminations.
- Section 31-7-123 - Authority of Division to Cancel License or Permit.
- Section 31-7-124 - Suspension or Revocation of Privileges of Nonresidents; Reporting of Convictions, Suspensions and Revocations by Division.
- Section 31-7-125 - Suspension or Revocation Upon Notice of Conviction in Another State or in Federal Court.
- Section 31-7-126 - Reporting of Convictions and Failure to Appear by Courts.
- Section 31-7-127 - Mandatory Revocation of License for Certain Violations.
- Section 31-7-128 - Mandatory Suspension of License or Nonresident Operating Privilege for Certain Violations; Suspension of Registration.
- Section 31-7-129 - Discretionary Suspension of License.
- Section 31-7-130 - Commencement of Cancellation, Suspension or Revocation.
- Section 31-7-131 - Surrender and Return of License.
- Section 31-7-132 - Restriction on Operation Under Foreign License During Cancellation, Suspension or Revocation in This State.
- Section 31-7-133 - Unlawful Use of License.
- Section 31-7-134 - Driving While License Cancelled, Suspended or Revoked.
- Section 31-7-135 - Permitting Unlicensed Person to Drive.
- Section 31-7-136 - General Penalties.
- Section 31-7-137 - Proof of Receipt of Notice or Order; Change of Address or Name.
- Section 31-7-138 - Temporary License Pursuant to w.s. 31-5-1205(k) (Arrest for Driving Under the Influence).
- Section 31-7-139 - Anatomical Organ Donor.
- Section 31-7-140 - Nonresident Violator Compact of 1977; Division to Enter Into Compact.
- Section 31-7-141 - Veteran Designation.
- Section 31-7-142 - Medical Alert Designation. Note: This Is Effective as of 1/1/2020.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.