2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6 - Implied Consent to Chemical Testing
- Section 31-6-101 - Definitions.
- Section 31-6-102 - Test to Determine Alcoholic or Controlled Substance Content of Blood; Suspension of License.
- Section 31-6-103 - Application for Hearing; Stay of Suspension of License; Scope of Hearing.
- Section 31-6-104 - Right to Petition for Subsequent Hearing; Suspension Applies to All Licenses Held; Persons Not Required to Take Test.
- Section 31-6-105 - Method of Performing Chemical Analysis; Persons Permitted to Draw Blood; Request by Arrested Person for Test; Information Made Available; Evidence of Refusal to Take Test.
- Section 31-6-106 - No Liability Incurred by Persons Requested to Administer Test.
- Section 31-6-107 - Repealed by Laws 2011, Ch. 178, § 2.
- Section 31-6-108 - Implied Consent Requirements for Youthful Drivers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.