2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 5 - Regulation of Traffic on Highways
Article 1 - In General
- Section 31-5-101 - Short Title.
- Section 31-5-102 - Definitions.
- Section 31-5-103 - Applicability of Provisions to Vehicles Being Operated Upon Highways.
- Section 31-5-104 - Obedience to Authorized Persons Directing Traffic.
- Section 31-5-105 - Applicability of Provisions to Drivers of Public Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-106 - Authorized Emergency Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-107 - Persons Riding Animals or Driving Animal-Drawn Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-108 - Local Regulations.
- Section 31-5-109 - General Powers of Local Authorities.
- Section 31-5-110 - Limitations Upon Powers of Local Authorities; Exceptions as to Municipal Authorities.
- Section 31-5-111 - Right of Real Property Owners to Prohibit or Regulate Public Vehicular Use; Handicapped Parking.
- Section 31-5-112 - Adoption of Uniform System of Traffic-Control Devices.
- Section 31-5-113 - Placement and Maintenance of Traffic-Control Devices by Department.
- Section 31-5-114 - Renumbered as § 31-18-602 by Laws 1993, Ch. 68, § 4.
- Section 31-5-115 - Operation of Motorcycles, Autocycles and Pedestrian Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-116 - Obstruction to Driver's View or Driving Mechanism.
- Section 31-5-117 - Dropping or Throwing Material on Highway; Removal of Injurious Material.
- Section 31-5-118 - Regulations Relative to School Buses.
- Section 31-5-119 - Clinging to Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-120 - Driving Upon Sidewalk.
- Section 31-5-121 - Opening and Closing Vehicle Doors.
- Section 31-5-122 - Riding in House Trailers.
- Section 31-5-123 - Funeral Processions; Right-of-Way; Limitations.
- Section 31-5-124 - Off-Road Recreational Vehicles; Multipurpose Vehicles; Limitation on Use; Equipment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.