2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 13 - Abandoned Vehicles
- Section 31-13-101 - Definitions.
- Section 31-13-102 - Powers and Duties of Department; Responsibility of the County.
- Section 31-13-103 - Uniformity of Provisions.
- Section 31-13-104 - Abandonment on Highway or Property; Removal; Transportable Homes; Title to Vehicle; Notice of Intent to Impound; Notice of Towing.
- Section 31-13-105 - Limitations on Possession; Presumption of Abandonment; Exceptions; Expense of Removal.
- Section 31-13-106 - Mailing of Notice of Impoundment by a Police Officer; Notice by Publication.
- Section 31-13-107 - Redemption.
- Section 31-13-108 - Disposition of Abandoned Vehicles Impounded by a Police Officer; Payment of Expenses; Extinguishment of Liens.
- Section 31-13-109 - Disposition of Vehicles Left Unattended or Unclaimed on Private Property and Sold by the Property Owner or Through a Court Action.
- Section 31-13-110 - Certificate of Sale; Certificate of Title.
- Section 31-13-111 - Transmission of Return of Sale and Sale Proceeds to County Treasurer; Payment of Expenses and Taxes; County Abandoned Vehicle Account; Duplicate Receipts for Proceeds; Action for Recovery of Proceeds.
- Section 31-13-112 - Release of Liability for Removal and Storage Of, and for Lost or Damaged Items In, Abandoned Vehicles; Disposition of Personal Property Within a Vehicle; Optional Court Action.
- Section 31-13-113 - Repealed by Laws 1993, Ch. 27, § 2.
- Section 31-13-114 - Licensing of Storage and Disposal Facilities; Records by Licensees.
- Section 31-13-115 - Providing Disposal Facilities by State.
- Section 31-13-116 - Penalty for Violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.