2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 3 - Guardian and Ward
Chapter 6 - Veterans' Guardianship
- Section 3-6-101 - Short Title.
- Section 3-6-102 - Definitions.
- Section 3-6-103 - Appointment, Confirmation or Removal of Guardian; Administrator of Veterans' Affairs Party in Interest.
- Section 3-6-104 - Guardian Limited to 5 Wards; Exceptions.
- Section 3-6-105 - Petition for Appointment of Guardian; Contents Thereof.
- Section 3-6-106 - Prima Facie Evidence of Necessity for Appointment; Certificate of Minor's Age and That Appointment Condition Precedent to Payments.
- Section 3-6-107 - Prima Facie Evidence of Necessity for Appointment; Certificate of Incompetency and That Appointment Condition Precedent to Payments.
- Section 3-6-108 - Notice Upon Filing of Petition.
- Section 3-6-109 - Guardian to Be Fit and Proper Person; Bond Required.
- Section 3-6-110 - Annual Accounting; Copy of Accounts and Pleadings to Be Filed With Bureau; Notice of Hearing; Administration of Property From Other Sources.
- Section 3-6-111 - Removal for Failure to File Accounts.
- Section 3-6-112 - Compensation of Guardian.
- Section 3-6-113 - Investment of Surplus Money; Notice to Bureau.
- Section 3-6-114 - Support and Maintenance of Persons Other Than Ward.
- Section 3-6-115 - Certified Copies of Public Records.
- Section 3-6-116 - Repealed by Laws 1981, Sp. sess., Ch. 24, § 2.
- Section 3-6-117 - Discharge of Guardian.
- Section 3-6-118 - Construction and Applicability.
- Section 3-6-119 - Interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.