2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 28 - Legislature
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- Section 28-1-101 - President of Senate to Preside Over Joint Sessions; Powers.
- Section 28-1-102 - Length of Legislative Sessions.
- Section 28-1-103 - Additional Employees.
- Section 28-1-104 - Repealed by Laws 2013, Ch. 36, § 1.
- Section 28-1-105 - Preservation of Records.
- Section 28-1-106 - Resignation of Office.
- Section 28-1-107 - Definitions.
- Section 28-1-108 - Oaths.
- Section 28-1-109 - Issuance and Service of Subpoena; Privilege of Witness; Witness Fees and Expenses.
- Section 28-1-110 - Failure to Appear; Refusal to Testify or Produce Documents; Disturbances.
- Section 28-1-111 - Certification of Violations for Prosecution.
- Section 28-1-112 - Court Order to Appear to Testify or Produce Documents.
- Section 28-1-113 - Joint Meetings of Legislative Standing Committees; Introduction and Passage of Budget Bill.
- Section 28-1-114 - Repealed by Laws 2011, Ch. 129, § 204.
- Section 28-1-115 - Submission of State Agency Plans to Legislature; Contents; Purposes.
- Section 28-1-116 - Continuous Planning; Performance Budgeting.
- Section 28-1-117 - Repealed by Laws 2003, Ch. 34, § 1.
- Section 28-1-118 - Legislative Review of State Revenue Distribution Formulae; Reports Required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.