2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 3 - Unemployment Compensation
Article 3 - Benefits
- Section 27-3-301 - Definitions.
- Section 27-3-302 - Payment; Liability.
- Section 27-3-303 - Weekly Amount; Computation; Payment.
- Section 27-3-304 - Maximum Payment.
- Section 27-3-305 - Disclosure of Child Support Obligations Required; Notification; Amount Withheld; Payment; Applicability of Provisions.
- Section 27-3-306 - Eligibility Requirements; Waiver or Amendment Authorized; Unemployed Waiting Period; Registration and Referral for Suitable Work.
- Section 27-3-307 - Eligibility When Enrolled in Approved Training Program; Standards for Training Program Approval.
- Section 27-3-308 - Services Excluded for Eligibility.
- Section 27-3-309 - Eligibility of Aliens; Standard of Proof Required.
- Section 27-3-310 - Eligibility After Receiving Worker's Compensation.
- Section 27-3-311 - Disqualifications From Entitlement; Grounds; Forfeiture.
- Section 27-3-312 - Determination of Suitable Work.
- Section 27-3-313 - Other Grounds for Disqualification.
- Section 27-3-314 - Extended Benefit Period; State "on" and "off" Indicators; Notice.
- Section 27-3-315 - When Individual Deemed Exhaustee; Matters Excluded From Determination of Regular Benefits.
- Section 27-3-316 - Applicability of Regular Claim and Payment Provisions to Extended Benefits; Determination of Amount.
- Section 27-3-317 - Eligibility for Extended Benefits; Exceptions; Qualifications.
- Section 27-3-318 - Payment of Benefits Accrued by Deceased.
- Section 27-3-319 - Waiver Agreements Void; Exception; Assignments Void; Exemption From Levy.
- Section 27-3-320 - Benefit Withholding for Federal Income Taxes; Department Notification; Procedure; Withholding Status Election.
- Section 27-3-321 - Disclosure of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Overissuance Required; Notification; Amount Withheld; Payment; Applicability of Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.