2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 14 - Worker's Compensation
Article 6 - Contested Cases
- Section 27-14-601 - Payment or Denial of Claim by Division; Notice; Objections; Review and Settlement of Claims; Filing Fee; Preauthorization of Hospitalization or Surgery.
- Section 27-14-602 - Contested Cases Generally.
- Section 27-14-603 - Burden of Proof; Required Proof of Circumstances; Coronary Conditions; Hernia.
- Section 27-14-604 - Examination by Impartial Health Care Provider; Costs; Report by Nonresident Provider.
- Section 27-14-605 - Application for Modification of Benefits; Time Limitation; Grounds; Termination of Case; Exceptions.
- Section 27-14-606 - Determination and Awards Are Administrative Determination as to All Parties; Notice and Hearing Requirements.
- Section 27-14-607 - Rights of Director to Defend Against Claim; No Waiver.
- Section 27-14-608 - Attorney Fees; Penalty for Violation.
- Section 27-14-609 - Periodic Review of Temporary Total Award; Physical Examination After Temporary Total Award; Purpose; Report to Division.
- Section 27-14-610 - Health Care Providers Required to Testify; Refusal; Privilege Inapplicable.
- Section 27-14-611 - Administrative Determination for Compensation; Copies to Employer and Auditor; Warrants for Payment.
- Section 27-14-612 - Appeal by Employee; Costs.
- Section 27-14-613 - Appeal by Employer; Stay of Award.
- Section 27-14-614 - Direct Appeal by Director From Any Order; Stay of Execution; Costs.
- Section 27-14-615 - Appointment of Attorneys for Court Proceedings; Fees.
- Section 27-14-616 - Medical Commission; Hearing Panels; Creation; Membership; Duties; Rulemaking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.