2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 14 - Worker's Compensation
Article 1 - Generally
- Section 27-14-101 - Short Title; Statement of Intent.
- Section 27-14-102 - Definitions.
- Section 27-14-103 - Repealed by Laws 1991, Ch. 190, § 2.
- Section 27-14-104 - Exclusive Remedy as to Employer; Nonliability of Co-Employees; No Relief From Liability; Rights as to Delinquent or Noncontributing Employer.
- Section 27-14-105 - Action Against Third Party; Notice; Subrogation; Legal Representation; Payment Under Reservation of Rights; Actions by Department.
- Section 27-14-106 - Minor Employee to Be Free of Any Legal Disability.
- Section 27-14-107 - Repealed by Laws 1995, Ch. 121, § 3.
- Section 27-14-108 - Extrahazardous Industries, Employments, Occupations; Enumeration; Definitions; Optional Coverage.
- Section 27-14-109 - Collective System for County Governments or County Governmental Entities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.