There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 26 - Insurance Code
Chapter 11 - Nonadmitted Insurance
- Section 26-11-101 - Short Title.
- Section 26-11-102 - Home State Regulation of Nonadmitted Insurance; Exemptions.
- Section 26-11-103 - Definitions.
- Section 26-11-104 - Conditions for Export.
- Section 26-11-105 - Surplus Lines Transaction Report.
- Section 26-11-106 - Open Lines for Export.
- Section 26-11-107 - Requirements for Eligible Nonadmitted Insurers; Publication of Eligible Insurers.
- Section 26-11-108 - Evidence of Surplus Lines Insurance.
- Section 26-11-109 - Endorsement of Contract; Duty to Notify Insured.
- Section 26-11-110 - Enforceability and Validity of Nonadmitted Insurance.
- Section 26-11-111 - Liability of Insurer as to Losses and Unearned Premiums; Applicability of Section to Insurers.
- Section 26-11-112 - Surplus Lines Broker's License; Authority for Issuance; Application; Fee; Applicable Law.
- Section 26-11-113 - Surplus Lines Broker's License; Suspension or Revocation; Grounds; Procedure.
- Section 26-11-114 - Surplus Line Broker's Bond.
- Section 26-11-115 - Broker May Accept and Place Business From Agents.
- Section 26-11-116 - Records of Broker; Contents; Examination.
- Section 26-11-117 - Annual Report; Summary of Exported Business.
- Section 26-11-118 - Tax on Surplus Lines.
- Section 26-11-119 - Failure to File Report or Pay Tax; Penalty.
- Section 26-11-120 - Service of Process Against Nonadmitted Insurer.
- Section 26-11-121 - Rules and Regulations.
- Section 26-11-122 - Disclosure to Commissioner of Insurance Placed With Nonadmitted Insurer.
- Section 26-11-123 - Interstate Insurance Regulatory Cooperation.
- Section 26-11-124 - Independently Procured Insurance; Duty to Report and Pay Tax.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.