2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 25 - Institutions of the State
Chapter 10 - Hospitalization of Mentally Ill Persons
Article 1 - General Provisions
- Section 25-10-101 - Definitions.
- Section 25-10-102 - Admittees Subject to Rules and Regulations of State Hospital.
- Section 25-10-103 - Admission of Persons With Mental Illness to Hospital or Treatment Center.
- Section 25-10-104 - Duties of Department of Health as to Hospitals Other Than State Hospital.
- Section 25-10-105 - Duties of Department of Health as to State Hospital.
- Section 25-10-106 - Voluntary Applications for Admission.
- Section 25-10-107 - When Voluntary Patients Shall Be Discharged.
- Section 25-10-108 - Release Upon Request; Exceptions; Discharge Plan.
- Section 25-10-109 - Emergency Detention.
- Section 25-10-110 - Involuntary Hospitalization Proceedings.
- Section 25-10-110.1 - Directed Outpatient Commitment Proceedings.
- Section 25-10-111 - Commitment or Transfer to Federal Hospital; Effect of Orders by Courts of Other Jurisdictions; Powers of Federal Facility.
- Section 25-10-112 - Liability for Costs of Detention, Involuntary Hospitalization and Proceedings Therefor.
- Section 25-10-113 - Duties of Head of Hospital Upon Admission; Treatment of Patients Primarily Needing Medical Care.
- Section 25-10-114 - Transfer of Inmates of Penal Institutions to State Hospital; Notice.
- Section 25-10-115 - Transfer of Patients to Another Hospital; Notice.
- Section 25-10-116 - Periodic Examinations of Patients; Determination of Discharge or Continued Hospitalization; Notice; Hearing.
- Section 25-10-117 - Repealed by Laws 1989, Ch. 147, § 2.
- Section 25-10-118 - Objections to Proposed Transfer or Continued Hospitalization; Notice; Hearing; Options of Court.
- Section 25-10-119 - Mechanical Restraints; Uses and Reasons Therefor Recorded.
- Section 25-10-120 - Rights of Patients; Commitment and Treatment of Persons Being Treated by Prayer.
- Section 25-10-121 - Admission Not to Create Presumption as to Competency nor Ground for Guardianship.
- Section 25-10-122 - Records to Be Kept Confidential; Exceptions.
- Section 25-10-123 - Discharge of Patient Held on Order in Action Arising Out of Criminal Offense.
- Section 25-10-124 - Transfer of Patients Between States.
- Section 25-10-125 - Clothing and Transportation Upon Discharge.
- Section 25-10-126 - Penalties for Unwarranted Hospitalization or Denial of Rights.
- Section 25-10-127 - Convalescent Status; Discharge; Readmittance.
- Section 25-10-128 - Access to Patient Information.
- Section 25-10-129 - Receipt and Disposition of Revenues and Gifts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.