2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 23 - Game and Fish
Chapter 1 - Administration
Article 1 - General Provisions
- Section 23-1-101 - Definitions of Wildlife.
- Section 23-1-102 - General Definitions.
- Section 23-1-103 - Ownership of Wildlife; Purpose of Provisions.
- Section 23-1-104 - Federal Game Preserves Also State Preserves.
- Section 23-1-105 - Migratory Bird Refuge in Seedskadee Area.
- Section 23-1-106 - Migratory Bird Refuge in Bear River Area.
- Section 23-1-107 - Residency for Obtaining Game and Fish Licenses.
- Section 23-1-108 - Delisting of Gray Wolves as Experimental, Nonessential Population, Endangered Species or Threatened Species.
- Section 23-1-109 - Repealed by Laws 2012, Ch. 25, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.