2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 7 - Administration of Estates
Article 8 - Final Report, Accounting, Distribution and Discharge
- Section 2-7-801 - Declaration of Policy; Clerk to Maintain Calendar; Administration to Be Completed Within One Year; Exception.
- Section 2-7-802 - Expenses of Administration; Standard; How Paid.
- Section 2-7-803 - Fees of Personal Representative; Schedule.
- Section 2-7-804 - Fees of Attorney for Estate; Schedule.
- Section 2-7-805 - Allowance and Payment of Personal Representative's Fees and Attorney Fees; Limitations.
- Section 2-7-806 - Verified Interim Report and Accounting.
- Section 2-7-807 - Distribution Before Final Settlement; Notice; Hearing; Costs.
- Section 2-7-808 - Order of Abatement.
- Section 2-7-809 - Contribution Among Legatees.
- Section 2-7-810 - Federal Capital Gains Tax; Minimum Preference Tax; Apportionment.
- Section 2-7-811 - Final Report and Accounting and Petition for Distribution; Contents; Notice and Hearing Thereon.
- Section 2-7-812 - Payment of All Taxes Prerequisite; Filing of Documents.
- Section 2-7-813 - Final Decree of Distribution.
- Section 2-7-814 - Discharge of Personal Representative.
- Section 2-7-815 - Closing of Estates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.