2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 7 - Administration of Estates
Article 5 - Property Allowance for Surviving Spouse and Minor Children
- Section 2-7-501 - Right to Homestead and Support; "homestead" Defined.
- Section 2-7-502 - Extra Allowance for Maintenance of Family.
- Section 2-7-503 - Preference and Payment of Allowances; Exceptions.
- Section 2-7-504 - Absolute Property of Surviving Spouse and Minor Children; Exceptions; Renouncement of Will of No Effect.
- Section 2-7-505 - Procedure for Setting Off Exempt Property.
- Section 2-7-506 - Homestead to Be Set Apart by Court; Payment of Liens or Encumbrances.
- Section 2-7-507 - Duty of Appraisers to Appraise and Divide Homestead.
- Section 2-7-508 - Amount of Homestead Exemption.
- Section 2-7-509 - Costs of Proceedings; Homestead Exempt From Claims Against Estate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.