2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 7 - Administration of Estates
Article 3 - Temporary Administration
- Section 2-7-301 - Appointment of Special Administrator; When to Be Made.
- Section 2-7-302 - Appointment of Special Administrator; Entry of Order and Issuance of Letters.
- Section 2-7-303 - Appointment of Special Administrator; Preferences; Appeal Precluded.
- Section 2-7-304 - Special Administrator; Surety and Oath.
- Section 2-7-305 - Special Administrator; Powers and Duties; No Liability to Creditors.
- Section 2-7-306 - Special Administrator; Cessation of Powers.
- Section 2-7-307 - Special Administrator; Rendition of Account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.