2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 2 - Probate Court
Article 1 - In General
- Section 2-2-101 - Exclusive Jurisdiction Conferred on District Courts.
- Section 2-2-102 - Venue Generally.
- Section 2-2-103 - Jurisdiction of Estate of Nonresident.
- Section 2-2-104 - Court to Remain Open.
- Section 2-2-105 - Repealed by Laws 2019, Ch. 54, § 2.
- Section 2-2-106 - Powers and Duties of Court Commissioners; Generally.
- Section 2-2-107 - Powers and Duties of Court Commissioners; Compelling Attendance of Witnesses; Process.
- Section 2-2-108 - Powers and Duties of Court Commissioners; Compelling Attendance of Witnesses; Failure to Appear or Testify.
- Section 2-2-109 - Authority of Other Judges to Act When District Judge Sick.
- Section 2-2-110 - When Judge Disqualified; Exception.
- Section 2-2-111 - Presumption After Ten Years Notices Properly Given.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.