2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 16 - Uniform Tod Security Registration
- Section 2-16-101 - Short Title; Rules of Construction.
- Section 2-16-102 - Definitions.
- Section 2-16-103 - Registration in Beneficiary Form; Sole or Joint Tenancy Ownership.
- Section 2-16-104 - Registration in Beneficiary Form; Applicable Law.
- Section 2-16-105 - Origination of Registration in Beneficiary Form.
- Section 2-16-106 - Form of Registration in Beneficiary Form.
- Section 2-16-107 - Effect of Registration in Beneficiary Form.
- Section 2-16-108 - Ownership on Death of Owner.
- Section 2-16-109 - Protection of Registering Entity.
- Section 2-16-110 - Nontestamentary Transfer on Death.
- Section 2-16-111 - Terms, Conditions and Forms for Registration.
- Section 2-16-112 - Application of Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.