2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 19 - Defense Forces and Affairs
Chapter 9 - Wyoming National Guard
Article 2 - Duties and Powers
- Section 19-9-201 - Organization Drill or Training Assemblies; Pay and Allowances Generally.
- Section 19-9-202 - Annual Field Training Generally.
- Section 19-9-203 - Establishing Bounds for Annual Field Training and Other Missions; Entry Without Leave; Disorderly Conduct; Interrupting, Molesting, Insulting or Obstructing Officer or Soldier; Penalties.
- Section 19-9-204 - Command of Military Force Called Into Service.
- Section 19-9-205 - Status of National Guard Members Upon Discharge From Federal Service.
- Section 19-9-206 - Suppression of Riots, Invasions, Insurrection.
- Section 19-9-207 - Suppressing Tumult; Preserving Order, Insuring Public Safety; Expenses; Creation of Additional Units; Draft.
- Section 19-9-208 - Right-of-Way for Troops.
- Section 19-9-209 - Service in State; Active Duty Status Outside of State; Costs to State.
- Section 19-9-210 - State Active Duty Without Pay.
- Section 19-9-211 - The National Guard Mutual Assistance Counter-Drug Activities Compact.
- Section 19-9-212 - Governor's Authority to Order Service Under Title 32 of the United States Code.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.