There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 25 - Close Limited Liability Company Supplement
- Section 17-25-101 - Short Title.
- Section 17-25-102 - Application of Wyoming Limited Liability Company Act.
- Section 17-25-103 - Definition and Election of Close Limited Liability Company Status.
- Section 17-25-104 - Formation.
- Section 17-25-105 - Articles of Organization.
- Section 17-25-106 - Management.
- Section 17-25-107 - Withdrawal of Members and Return of Members' Contributions to Capital.
- Section 17-25-108 - Dissolution.
- Section 17-25-109 - Repealed by Laws 2010, Ch. 94, § 3.
- Section 17-25-110 - Sharing of Profits and Losses; Distributions.
- Section 17-25-111 - Transferability of Interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.