There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 23 - Wyoming Statutory Trust Act
Article 1 - General Provisions
- Section 17-23-101 - Short Title.
- Section 17-23-102 - Definitions.
- Section 17-23-103 - Purpose.
- Section 17-23-104 - Contributions by Beneficial Owners.
- Section 17-23-105 - Liability of Beneficial Owners and Trustees.
- Section 17-23-106 - Legal Proceedings.
- Section 17-23-107 - Rights of Beneficial Owners in Trust Property.
- Section 17-23-108 - Management of Statutory Trust.
- Section 17-23-109 - Registered Office and Registered Agent to Be Maintained.
- Section 17-23-110 - Repealed by Laws 2008, Ch. 90, § 3.
- Section 17-23-111 - Failure to Maintain Registered Agent or Registered Office or Pay Annual Fee.
- Section 17-23-112 - Existence of Statutory Trust.
- Section 17-23-113 - Applicability of Trust Law.
- Section 17-23-114 - Certificate of Trust; Amendment; Cancellation.
- Section 17-23-115 - Execution of Certificate.
- Section 17-23-116 - Filing of Certificate; Effective Date; Fee; Organization.
- Section 17-23-117 - Administration; Filing, Service and Copying Fees; Annual Fee.
- Section 17-23-118 - Effective Time and Date of Document.
- Section 17-23-119 - Reserved Name.
- Section 17-23-120 - Derivative Actions.
- Section 17-23-121 - Indemnification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.