2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 19 - Wyoming Nonprofit Corporation Act
Article 7 - Members' Meetings and Voting
- Section 17-19-701 - Annual and Regular Meetings.
- Section 17-19-702 - Special Meeting.
- Section 17-19-703 - Court-Ordered Meeting.
- Section 17-19-704 - Action by Written Consent.
- Section 17-19-705 - Notice of Meeting.
- Section 17-19-706 - Waiver of Notice.
- Section 17-19-707 - Record Date; Determining Members Entitled to Notice and Vote.
- Section 17-19-708 - Action by Written Ballot.
- Section 17-19-720 - Members' List for Meeting.
- Section 17-19-721 - Voting Entitlement Generally.
- Section 17-19-722 - Quorum Requirements.
- Section 17-19-723 - Voting Requirements.
- Section 17-19-724 - Proxies.
- Section 17-19-725 - Cumulative Voting for Directors.
- Section 17-19-726 - Other Methods of Electing Directors.
- Section 17-19-727 - Corporation's Acceptance of Votes.
- Section 17-19-730 - Voting Agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.