2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 17 - Close Corporation Supplement
Article 1 - Provisions
- Section 17-17-101 - Short Title.
- Section 17-17-103 - Definition and Election of Statutory Close Corporation Status.
- Section 17-17-110 - Notice of Statutory Close Corporations Status on Issued Shares.
- Section 17-17-111 - Share Transfer Prohibition.
- Section 17-17-112 - Share Transfer After First Refusal by Corporation.
- Section 17-17-113 - Attempted Share Transfer in Breach of Prohibition.
- Section 17-17-114 - Compulsory Purchase of Shares After Death of Shareholder.
- Section 17-17-115 - Exercise of Compulsory Purchase Right.
- Section 17-17-116 - Court Action to Compel Purchase.
- Section 17-17-117 - Court Costs and Other Expenses.
- Section 17-17-120 - Shareholder Agreements.
- Section 17-17-121 - Elimination of Board of Directors.
- Section 17-17-122 - Bylaws.
- Section 17-17-123 - Annual Meeting.
- Section 17-17-124 - Execution of Documents in More Than One Capacity.
- Section 17-17-125 - Limited Liability.
- Section 17-17-130 - Merger, Consolidation, Share Exchange and Sale of Assets.
- Section 17-17-131 - Termination of Statutory Close Corporation Status.
- Section 17-17-132 - Effect of Termination of Statutory Close Corporation Status.
- Section 17-17-133 - Shareholder Option to Dissolve Corporation.
- Section 17-17-140 - Court Action to Protect Shareholders.
- Section 17-17-141 - Ordinary Relief.
- Section 17-17-142 - Extraordinary Relief; Share Purchase.
- Section 17-17-143 - Extraordinary Relief; Dissolution.
- Section 17-17-150 - Application to Existing Corporations.
- Section 17-17-151 - Reservation of Power to Amend or Repeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.