There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 16 - Wyoming Business Corporation Act
Article 8 - Directors and Officers
- Section 17-16-801 - Requirement for and Functions of Board of Directors.
- Section 17-16-802 - Qualifications of Directors.
- Section 17-16-803 - Number and Election of Directors.
- Section 17-16-804 - Election of Directors by Certain Classes of Shareholders.
- Section 17-16-805 - Terms of Directors Generally.
- Section 17-16-806 - Staggered Terms for Directors.
- Section 17-16-807 - Resignation of Directors.
- Section 17-16-808 - Removal of Directors by Shareholders.
- Section 17-16-809 - Removal of Directors by Judicial Proceeding.
- Section 17-16-810 - Vacancy on Board.
- Section 17-16-811 - Compensation of Directors.
- Section 17-16-820 - Meetings.
- Section 17-16-821 - Action Without Meeting.
- Section 17-16-822 - Notice of Meeting.
- Section 17-16-823 - Waiver of Notice.
- Section 17-16-824 - Quorum and Voting.
- Section 17-16-825 - Committees.
- Section 17-16-830 - General Standards for Directors.
- Section 17-16-831 - Standards of Liability for Directors.
- Section 17-16-832 - Reserved.
- Section 17-16-833 - Director's Liability for Unlawful Distributions.
- Section 17-16-840 - Required Officers.
- Section 17-16-841 - Functions of Officers.
- Section 17-16-842 - Standards of Conduct for Officers.
- Section 17-16-843 - Resignation and Removal of Officers.
- Section 17-16-844 - Contract Rights of Officers.
- Section 17-16-850 - Subarticle Definitions.
- Section 17-16-851 - Permissible Indemnification.
- Section 17-16-852 - Mandatory Indemnification.
- Section 17-16-853 - Advance for Expenses.
- Section 17-16-854 - Court-Ordered Indemnification and Advance for Expenses.
- Section 17-16-855 - Determination and Authorization of Indemnification.
- Section 17-16-856 - Indemnification of Officers.
- Section 17-16-857 - Insurance.
- Section 17-16-858 - Variation by Corporate Action; Application of Subarticle.
- Section 17-16-859 - Exclusivity of Subarticle.
- Section 17-16-860 - Subarticle Definitions.
- Section 17-16-861 - Judicial Action.
- Section 17-16-862 - Directors' Action.
- Section 17-16-863 - Shareholders' Action.
- Section 17-16-870 - Business Opportunities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.