2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 16 - Wyoming Business Corporation Act
Article 16 - Records and Reports
- Section 17-16-1601 - Corporate Records.
- Section 17-16-1602 - Inspection of Records by Shareholders.
- Section 17-16-1603 - Scope of Inspection Right.
- Section 17-16-1604 - Court Ordered Inspection.
- Section 17-16-1605 - Inspection of Records by Directors.
- Section 17-16-1606 - Exception to Notice Requirement.
- Section 17-16-1620 - Financial Statements for Shareholders.
- Section 17-16-1621 - Reserved.
- Section 17-16-1622 - Other Reports to Shareholders.
- Section 17-16-1630 - Filing of Reports and Payment of Tax Required; Amount of Tax; Exemptions; Records.
- Section 17-16-1631 - Repealed by Laws 1997, Ch. 192, § 3.
- Section 17-16-1632 - Repealed by Laws 1997, Ch. 192, § 3.
- Section 17-16-1633 - Repealed by Laws 1997, Ch. 192, § 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.