There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 14 - Limited Partnerships
Article 10 - Foreign Limited Partnerships
- Section 17-14-1001 - Law Governing.
- Section 17-14-1002 - Registration.
- Section 17-14-1003 - Issuance of Registration.
- Section 17-14-1004 - Name.
- Section 17-14-1005 - Changes and Amendments.
- Section 17-14-1006 - Cancellation of Registration.
- Section 17-14-1007 - Transaction of Business Without Registration.
- Section 17-14-1008 - Action by Secretary of State.
- Section 17-14-1009 - Applicability of Other Provisions.
- Section 17-14-1010 - Continuance of a Foreign Limited Partnership.
- Section 17-14-1011 - Application for Certificate of Continuance; Requirements.
- Section 17-14-1012 - Execution of Application.
- Section 17-14-1013 - Issuance of Certificate of Continuance.
- Section 17-14-1014 - Effect of Certification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.