2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 36 - Arbitration
- Section 1-36-101 - Short Title.
- Section 1-36-102 - "court" Defined; Jurisdiction.
- Section 1-36-103 - Written Agreement to Submit Controversy to Arbitration Valid.
- Section 1-36-104 - Duty of Court on Application of Party to Arbitrate.
- Section 1-36-105 - When Court to Appoint Arbitrators.
- Section 1-36-106 - Powers of Arbitrators.
- Section 1-36-107 - Notice and Hearing.
- Section 1-36-108 - Right to Be Represented by Attorney; Effect of Waiver.
- Section 1-36-109 - Authority of Arbitrators to Issue Subpoenas and Administer Oaths; Service of Subpoenas; Depositions; Compelling Person to Testify; Witness Fees.
- Section 1-36-110 - Award of Arbitrators.
- Section 1-36-111 - Modification of Award.
- Section 1-36-112 - Expenses and Fees for Arbitrators.
- Section 1-36-113 - Confirmation of Award by Court.
- Section 1-36-114 - When Court to Vacate Award.
- Section 1-36-115 - When Court to Modify or Correct Award.
- Section 1-36-116 - Judgment Upon Granting Order Confirming, Modifying or Correcting Award; Costs and Disbursements.
- Section 1-36-117 - Application to Court to Be by Motion; Notice and Hearing to Be in Manner Provided by Law.
- Section 1-36-118 - Venue Upon Initial and Subsequent Applications.
- Section 1-36-119 - Appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.