2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 33 - Receivers
- Section 1-33-101 - Cases in Which Receiver Appointed.
- Section 1-33-102 - Persons Ineligible as Receiver; Exceptions.
- Section 1-33-103 - Oath and Bond of Receiver.
- Section 1-33-104 - Powers of Receiver.
- Section 1-33-105 - Investment of Funds by Receiver.
- Section 1-33-106 - Disposition of Trust Property During Litigation.
- Section 1-33-107 - Enforcement of Orders of Court.
- Section 1-33-108 - Publication of Notice of Appointment of Receiver; Requiring Claims to Be Presented.
- Section 1-33-109 - Publication of Notice of Appointment of Receiver; Proof of Publication; Procedure When Claimant Out of State.
- Section 1-33-110 - Time for Bringing Suit Against Receiver.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.