2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 32 - Real Property
Article 2 - Quieting Title, Ejectment, Rights of Occupying Claimants
- Section 1-32-201 - Action to Quiet Title.
- Section 1-32-202 - Petition in Actions to Recover Realty; Sufficiency.
- Section 1-32-203 - Petition in Action to Recover Realty; Answer.
- Section 1-32-204 - Petition in Action Against Cotenant.
- Section 1-32-205 - Recovery When Right Terminates During Action.
- Section 1-32-206 - Benefit of Occupying Claimant Law.
- Section 1-32-207 - Conditions Under Which Occupying Claimant to Be Paid for Improvements.
- Section 1-32-208 - Conditions Under Which Occupying Claimant to Be Paid for Improvements; Tax Title Sufficient to Protect Occupant.
- Section 1-32-209 - Entry of Claim Against Occupying Claimant; Subsequent Procedure.
- Section 1-32-210 - Question of Fact to Be Tried by Jury Upon Request; View of Premises; Findings; Trial by Court Without Jury.
- Section 1-32-211 - Setting Aside Verdict and Judgment.
- Section 1-32-212 - Judgment on Report of Jury in Favor of Plaintiff in Ejectment.
- Section 1-32-213 - Proceedings if Report of Jury Is for Occupying Claimant.
- Section 1-32-214 - Writ of Possession to Issue on Payment for Improvements.
- Section 1-32-215 - Writ of Possession to Issue if Deed Tendered and Payment Refused.
- Section 1-32-216 - Occupying Claimant and Heirs Not to Be Evicted Except as Provided in w.s. 1-32-214 and 1-32-215; Right to Bring Action for Title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.