2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 30 - Mandamus
- Section 1-30-101 - "mandamus" Defined.
- Section 1-30-102 - By What Courts Issued; Cannot Control Judicial Discretion.
- Section 1-30-103 - Application for Writ; Notice to Defendant.
- Section 1-30-104 - Writ Not to Be Issued if Adequate Remedy at Law; Party Beneficially Interested.
- Section 1-30-105 - Writ to Be Peremptory if Right Is Clear; Alternative Writ to Issue in Other Cases.
- Section 1-30-106 - Docket Entry of Allowance of Writ.
- Section 1-30-107 - Issuance and Service of Writ.
- Section 1-30-108 - Defendant May Answer.
- Section 1-30-109 - Judgment on Default.
- Section 1-30-110 - Effect and Construction of Pleadings.
- Section 1-30-111 - Issues of Fact; Trial.
- Section 1-30-112 - Judgment for Plaintiff; Damages.
- Section 1-30-113 - Recovery a Bar to Other Actions.
- Section 1-30-114 - Costs Against Relator.
- Section 1-30-115 - Penalty for Failure to Comply With Mandamus.
- Section 1-30-116 - County Treasurer to Levy and Assess Tax Upon Mandamus.
- Section 1-30-117 - County Treasurer to Levy and Assess Tax Upon Mandamus; Duties and Fees of Treasurer.
- Section 1-30-118 - County Treasurer to Levy and Assess Tax Upon Mandamus; Powers of Court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.