2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 27 - Habeas Corpus
- Section 1-27-101 - Petition to Be Under Oath; Contents.
- Section 1-27-102 - Petition to Be Verified; Presentation.
- Section 1-27-103 - Courts and Judges Allowing Writ; Service in Any Part of State.
- Section 1-27-104 - Petition to Be Made to Nearest Judge.
- Section 1-27-105 - Writ to Be Allowed if Grounds Sufficient; Contents of Writ.
- Section 1-27-106 - Issuance of Writ.
- Section 1-27-107 - Reasons to Be Assigned for Disallowance.
- Section 1-27-108 - Penalty for Wrongful Disallowance.
- Section 1-27-109 - Duty of Court to Issue Writ Without Application in Certain Instances.
- Section 1-27-110 - Service of Writ.
- Section 1-27-111 - Manner of Service.
- Section 1-27-112 - Authorization to Arrest Defendant.
- Section 1-27-113 - Power of Sheriff Making Arrest.
- Section 1-27-114 - Plaintiff May Be Taken in Custody by Officer; Power of Officer.
- Section 1-27-115 - Order for Summary Production of Plaintiff.
- Section 1-27-116 - Order for Defendant's Arrest for Criminal Offense.
- Section 1-27-117 - Order for Defendant's Arrest for Criminal Offense; Service of Order of Arrest.
- Section 1-27-118 - Examination, Commitment or Discharge of Defendant.
- Section 1-27-119 - Errors in Writ to Be Disregarded.
- Section 1-27-120 - Identity of Defendant Presumed.
- Section 1-27-121 - Contents of Defendant's Answer.
- Section 1-27-122 - Petitioner May Reply to Answer; Trial by Court.
- Section 1-27-123 - Evidence Before Magistrate May Be Reviewed.
- Section 1-27-124 - Compelling Attendance of Witnesses; Punishing for Contempt.
- Section 1-27-125 - Certain Proceedings Not Reviewable.
- Section 1-27-126 - When Petitioner to Be Discharged.
- Section 1-27-127 - Errors in Commitment to Be Disregarded.
- Section 1-27-128 - Petitioner May Be Committed or Admitted to Bail.
- Section 1-27-129 - Custody of Petitioner Pendente Lite.
- Section 1-27-130 - Presence of Petitioner at Trial; Waiver.
- Section 1-27-131 - Refusal of Officer to Deliver Copy of Process.
- Section 1-27-132 - Transfer, Removal or Concealment of Person With Intent to Avoid Service.
- Section 1-27-133 - Papers to Be Filed; Journal Entry.
- Section 1-27-134 - Fees and Costs Not to Be Advanced.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.