2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 22 - Adoption
Article 1 - In General
- Section 1-22-101 - Definitions.
- Section 1-22-102 - Persons Subject to Adoption.
- Section 1-22-103 - Adopting Parties.
- Section 1-22-104 - Petition for Adoption of Minor; by Whom Filed; Requisites, Confidential Nature; Inspection; Separate Journal to Be Kept.
- Section 1-22-105 - Hearings to Be Closed; Attendance of Parties.
- Section 1-22-106 - When Petition to Be Filed; Order for Hearing.
- Section 1-22-107 - Service of Petition and Order; When Service by Publication Permitted; Exception.
- Section 1-22-108 - Hearing on Petition and Objections; Findings by Court; Effect of Default.
- Section 1-22-109 - Consent to Adoption.
- Section 1-22-110 - When Adoption Permitted Without Consent.
- Section 1-22-111 - Decree; Investigation; Denial of Adoption.
- Section 1-22-112 - Application for Final Decree.
- Section 1-22-113 - Petition for Adoption of an Adult; Consent Required.
- Section 1-22-114 - Effect of Adoption.
- Section 1-22-115 - Subsidization of Adoption; Qualification for Payments; Authority to Adopt Rules and Regulations.
- Section 1-22-116 - Medical History of Natural Parents and Adoptive Child.
- Section 1-22-117 - Putative Father Registry.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.