2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 21 - Procedure and Actions
Article 12 - Residential Rental Property
- Section 1-21-1201 - Definitions.
- Section 1-21-1202 - Duties of Owners and Renters; Generally.
- Section 1-21-1203 - Owner's Duties; Notice by Renter of Noncompliance; Duty to Correct; Exceptions; Termination of Rental Agreement; Liability Limited.
- Section 1-21-1204 - Renter's Duties.
- Section 1-21-1205 - Prohibited Acts by Renter.
- Section 1-21-1206 - Renter's Remedies; Notice to Owner or Agent; Judicial Remedy; Rights Under Termination of Rental Agreement.
- Section 1-21-1207 - Required Notice of Nonrefundable Deposit.
- Section 1-21-1208 - Deductions From Deposit; Written Itemization; Time Limits; Failure to Give Notice; Recovery by Renter; Utilities Deposit; Penalty.
- Section 1-21-1209 - Holder of Owner's Interest Bound by Provisions.
- Section 1-21-1210 - Possession of Premises and Disposition of Personal Property Abandoned by Renter After Termination of Rental Agreement.
- Section 1-21-1211 - Owner's Remedies; Eviction; Judicial Remedies; Damages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.