2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 20 - Property Exempt From Execution or Attachment
- Section 1-20-101 - Homestead Exemption; Right and Amount.
- Section 1-20-102 - Homestead Exemption; When Operative.
- Section 1-20-103 - Homestead Exemption; Right of Family Survivors.
- Section 1-20-104 - Homestead Exemption; Composition.
- Section 1-20-105 - Wearing Apparel.
- Section 1-20-106 - Exemption of Other Personal Property; Personalty Used in Livelihood; Appraisement.
- Section 1-20-107 - Exemptions When Head of Family Dies.
- Section 1-20-108 - Exception; Residency Required.
- Section 1-20-109 - Exemptions From Estates in Bankruptcy.
- Section 1-20-110 - Exemption for Retirement Funds and Accounts.
- Section 1-20-111 - Exemption for Contributions to a Medical Savings Account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.