2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 14 - Fees and Costs and Security Therefor
- Section 1-14-101 - "folio" Defined.
- Section 1-14-102 - Witness Fees; Fees for Expert Witnesses in Civil and Criminal Cases.
- Section 1-14-103 - Witness or Juror to Receive Only Single Fee.
- Section 1-14-104 - Physician Testifying as Expert or Performing Postmortem or Autopsy; Fees.
- Section 1-14-105 - Physician Testifying as Expert or Performing Postmortem or Autopsy; Postmortem Fee Certificate; Exceptions.
- Section 1-14-106 - Payment of Fees in Criminal Cases.
- Section 1-14-107 - Record of Attendance and Fees of Jurors and Witnesses.
- Section 1-14-108 - Statement of Attendance of Jurors and Witnesses in Criminal Cases.
- Section 1-14-109 - Repealed by Laws 2009, Ch. 168, § 207.
- Section 1-14-110 - Only Actual Mileage Allowed for Service; Liability for False Statement.
- Section 1-14-111 - Witness or Juror Entitled to but Single Day's Service for Multiple Criminal Cases and on Grand Juries.
- Section 1-14-112 - Court Officers Not Allowed Witness Fees.
- Section 1-14-113 - Officer's Fees to Be Posted; Penalty.
- Section 1-14-114 - Officer's Return to Show His Fees.
- Section 1-14-115 - Right to Receive Certified Bill of Costs or Fees.
- Section 1-14-116 - Repealed by Laws 2004, Chapter 42, § 2.
- Section 1-14-117 - Disposition of Costs Collected.
- Section 1-14-118 - Payment of Fees and Compensation.
- Section 1-14-119 - Nonresidents and Partnerships Suing in Company Name to Furnish Security; Requirements.
- Section 1-14-120 - Nonresidents and Partnerships Suing in Company Name to Furnish Security; Failure to Give Security.
- Section 1-14-121 - Nonresident and Partnership Suing in Company Name to Furnish Security; When Plaintiff Becomes Nonresident of County.
- Section 1-14-122 - Additional Security Upon Motion of Defendant.
- Section 1-14-123 - Judgment Against Surety for Costs; Execution.
- Section 1-14-124 - Costs Allowed for Recovery of Money or Property.
- Section 1-14-125 - When Costs Not Recoverable by Plaintiff.
- Section 1-14-126 - Costs in Discretion of Court.
- Section 1-14-127 - Recovery of Costs When Several Actions Brought on Same Instrument.
- Section 1-14-128 - Repealed by Laws 2009, Ch. 168, § 102.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.