2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 6 - PUBLIC DEFENDER
- SECTION 7-6-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 7-6-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 7-6-103 - Creation of office of state public defender; appointment of state public defender and assistants; duties; removal.
- SECTION 7-6-104 - Representation of needy persons.
- SECTION 7-6-105 - Advisement of rights; appointment of attorney.
- SECTION 7-6-106 - Determination of need; reimbursement for services.
- SECTION 7-6-107 - Waiver of rights.
- SECTION 7-6-108 - Recovery of payment.
- SECTION 7-6-109 - Appointment of outside attorney.
- SECTION 7-6-110 - Use of state or private facilities.
- SECTION 7-6-111 - Office space.
- SECTION 7-6-112 - Applicability of provisions.
- SECTION 7-6-113 - Funding.
- SECTION 7-6-114 - Other legal protections or sanctions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.