There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 5 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
ARTICLE 3 - PERJURY AND CRIMINAL FALSIFICATION
- SECTION 6-5-301 - Perjury in judicial, legislative or administrative proceedings; penalties.
- SECTION 6-5-302 - Proof of solicitation of perjury.
- SECTION 6-5-303 - False swearing in nonjudicial or nonadministrative proceeding; false claims or vouchers; penalties.
- SECTION 6-5-304 - Offering mining claims for filing without meeting legal prerequisites; penalties.
- SECTION 6-5-305 - Influencing, intimidating or impeding jurors, witnesses and officers; obstructing or impeding justice; penalties.
- SECTION 6-5-306 - Refusal to appear or testify; avoidance of service; penalties; summary proceedings for contempt.
- SECTION 6-5-307 - Usurpation; penalties.
- SECTION 6-5-308 - Penalty for filing false document.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.