2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 36 - STATE LANDS
CHAPTER 9 - Sale of State Lands
- SECTION 36-9-101 - Authority; restrictions.
- SECTION 36-9-102 - Manner of sale; minimum price.
- SECTION 36-9-103 - Appraisers for improvements.
- SECTION 36-9-104 - Advertisement.
- SECTION 36-9-105 - Purchaser to pay owner appraised value of improvements; receipt.
- SECTION 36-9-106 - Place of sale; execution of leases.
- SECTION 36-9-107 - Terms of payment.
- SECTION 36-9-108 - "Amortization plan" defined.
- SECTION 36-9-109 - Certificate of purchase; issuance and contents.
- SECTION 36-9-110 - Certificate of purchase; conversion of outstanding certificates; fee.
- SECTION 36-9-111 - Certificate of purchase; loss or wrongful detention.
- SECTION 36-9-112 - Granting of patents; reservation of minerals.
- SECTION 36-9-113 - Deposition of moneys.
- SECTION 36-9-114 - Refund of money when paid by mistake.
- SECTION 36-9-115 - Determination of claims; rules and regulations against fraud.
- SECTION 36-9-116 - Trespass.
- SECTION 36-9-117 - Institution of actions.
- SECTION 36-9-118 - Rights-of-way for public conveyances.
- SECTION 36-9-119 - Rights of ditch owners.
- SECTION 36-9-120 - Rights-of-way to counties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.