2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 36 - STATE LANDS
CHAPTER 2 - BOARD OF LAND COMMISSIONERS
ARTICLE 2 - APPEALS
- SECTION 36-2-201 - Questions may be reserved to district court.
- SECTION 36-2-202 - Certified copies of papers to be sent to court; docket fee.
- SECTION 36-2-203 - When issues made up before removal.
- SECTION 36-2-204 - When issues not made up before removal.
- SECTION 36-2-205 - Determination, certification, recordation and effect.
- SECTION 36-2-206 - Appeals to district court.
- SECTION 36-2-207 - Written notice of intent to appeal; bond.
- SECTION 36-2-208 - Transmission of evidence to district court; hearing on appeal.
- SECTION 36-2-209 - Notice of perfected appeal; proof of service.
- SECTION 36-2-210 - Hearing and trial upon appeal; appeal to supreme court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.