2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 36 - STATE LANDS
CHAPTER 12 - STATE CONTROL OF CERTAIN LAND
- SECTION 36-12-101 - Legislative determinations.
- SECTION 36-12-102 - Management.
- SECTION 36-12-103 - Property of the state.
- SECTION 36-12-104 - Existing rights under federal law.
- SECTION 36-12-105 - Interstate compacts.
- SECTION 36-12-106 - Multiple use.
- SECTION 36-12-107 - Proceeds to the general fund.
- SECTION 36-12-108 - Enforcement of provisions; civil actions; penalties.
- SECTION 36-12-109 - Definition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.