2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 1 - ADMINISTRATION
ARTICLE 8 - EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES AND TRAUMA SYSTEM
- SECTION 35-1-801 - Department of health to develop comprehensive emergency medical services and trauma system.
- SECTION 35-1-802 - Designation of trauma areas; trauma system hospitals.
- SECTION 35-1-803 - Trauma system hospitals designation.
- SECTION 35-1-804 - Department of health to promulgate rules; contents.
- SECTION 35-1-805 - Duties of the department of health.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.