2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 1 - ADMINISTRATION
ARTICLE 2 - DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- SECTION 35-1-201 - Exceptions with reference to religion.
- SECTION 35-1-220 - Legal advisers; provisions as to enforcement.
- SECTION 35-1-221 - Judicial review of decisions.
- SECTION 35-1-222 - Sanitary information generally.
- SECTION 35-1-223 - Cooperation to prevent spread of contagious diseases; report of epidemics or diseases required from local health officials.
- SECTION 35-1-224 - Inspection of public buildings and grounds or plans or description thereof.
- SECTION 35-1-225 - Inspection of water supply; duties as to streets and public structures generally.
- SECTION 35-1-226 - Power of department in cities and towns.
- SECTION 35-1-227 - Supervision of county health officers.
- SECTION 35-1-228 - Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 221, § 3.
- SECTION 35-1-229 - Rules and regulations.
- SECTION 35-1-240 - Powers and duties.
- SECTION 35-1-241 - Safe disposal of corpses in emergency circumstances.
- SECTION 35-1-242 - Repealed by Laws 2016, ch. 69, § 2.
- SECTION 35-1-243 - Public health nursing.
- SECTION 35-1-244 - Public health laboratory fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.