There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 6 - PEDESTRIANS' RIGHTS AND DUTIES
- SECTION 31-5-601 - Obedience to traffic-control devices; general privileges and restrictions.
- SECTION 31-5-602 - Right-of-way in crosswalks.
- SECTION 31-5-603 - Crossing at other than crosswalks.
- SECTION 31-5-604 - Use of right half of crosswalks.
- SECTION 31-5-605 - Walking along roadways or highways.
- SECTION 31-5-606 - Soliciting on streets and highways.
- SECTION 31-5-607 - Exercise of due care by drivers.
- SECTION 31-5-608 - Driving through or within safety zone.
- SECTION 31-5-609 - Right-of-way on sidewalks.
- SECTION 31-5-610 - Yielding of right-of-way to authorized emergency vehicles.
- SECTION 31-5-611 - Blind pedestrian right-of-way.
- SECTION 31-5-612 - Pedestrians under influence of alcohol or controlled substances.
- SECTION 31-5-613 - Passing through railroad crossing gate or barrier.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.