2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 12 - OFFENSES, PENALTIES AND ENFORCEMENT
- SECTION 31-5-1201 - Violation of provisions to constitute misdemeanor; penalties; officer training fee.
- SECTION 31-5-1202 - Parties to crime.
- SECTION 31-5-1203 - Unlawful acts by persons owning or controlling vehicles.
- SECTION 31-5-1204 - Authority to make arrest; general arrest procedures; arrest of nonresidents.
- SECTION 31-5-1205 - Traffic citations; notice to appear in court; release upon written promise to appear; procedure before judge or court; arrest for driving under the influence.
- SECTION 31-5-1206 - Violation of promise to appear; appearance by counsel.
- SECTION 31-5-1207 - Procedure not exclusive.
- SECTION 31-5-1208 - Inadmissibility of evidence of conviction.
- SECTION 31-5-1209 - Effect of conviction upon credibility of witness.
- SECTION 31-5-1210 - Traffic citation books.
- SECTION 31-5-1211 - Disposition and records of traffic citations.
- SECTION 31-5-1212 - Audit of traffic citation records; annual summary of traffic violation notices.
- SECTION 31-5-1213 - Use of citations as lawful complaints.
- SECTION 31-5-1214 - Record of traffic cases; reports of convictions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.